Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Asbestos Claim

Rate this question

ammodad

Question

i have had my claim pending now for one year and i have turned in any and all records they have requested of me and i have even had my exam which went rather well .

they tell me something diferant every time i talk to someone at the va and now i get this letter after talking to a rep last month and he tells me yes mr livingston i remember u you handed your records to me . they send me this letter and an attached letter to sign tghtjrsyykukduyjjr.rtf

hfhfhfhfhtythjttyrth.rtfthis is the second part if i tell them i have sent in all that i have for several months and they send me this whats going on i even went so far as to get my old super to submit a letter telling them that every building we worked in was filled with asbestos and he oofered sworn statement and it was submitted and they have my exrays and all my records this has drown out for a year now this month .. what does these letters mean is this another stall tactic or what ??

hfhfhfhfhtythjttyrth.rtf

WESLEY LIVINGSTON JR

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

i have had my claim pending now for one year and i have turned in any and all records they have requested of me and i have even had my exam which went rather well .

they tell me something diferant every time i talk to someone at the va and now i get this letter after talking to a rep last month and he tells me yes mr livingston i remember u you handed your records to me . they send me this letter and an attached letter to sign tghtjrsyykukduyjjr.rtf

hfhfhfhfhtythjttyrth.rtfthis is the second part if i tell them i have sent in all that i have for several months and they send me this whats going on i even went so far as to get my old super to submit a letter telling them that every building we worked in was filled with asbestos and he oofered sworn statement and it was submitted and they have my exrays and all my records this has drown out for a year now this month .. what does these letters mean is this another stall tactic or what ??

Don't worry every body who has an active claim or a appeal got a copy of that letter. I received mine as well.

Jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim