• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ms Presumptive

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Any of you ALLVETS members might have gotten the email request for help-

this involves a Gulf War vet diagnosed recently with MS-

It is my understanding that MS has a seven year after discharge presumption with a 10% manifestion of disability-

This vet was discharged 12 years ago-

Has the seven year presumption been changed at all within last 2 years?

Also on the other ALLVETS email plea for help-

wouldn't this soldier be able to hire a lawyer to stave off the Court Marshall?

Thanks- Berta

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Guest allanopie

>it takes these bills so long to even get anywhere in Senate and Congress-and sometimes a good IMO (like from Dr. Bash- especially on MS) can help a vet much more.

I completely agree Berta. I spent decades with health professionals not taking the time to even provide a good glance over my symptoms, diagnoses, labs & radiology records. Dr Bash is the first to provide a thorough evaluation. t has been a great relief to have someone with DR Bash's expertise to be able to reach an opinion based on medical fact, backed up with service records & medical records since service.

Dr Bash runs an honest business. If it's not in your medical records, than you don't have it or a valid claim for benefits. I don't believe he charges to look records over you fax or send to him. Any vet that does not feel their records were completely viewed at the C&P examination or has spinal, neurological issues such as MS & in need of a clear, definite diagnoses by an independent examiner, Dr Bash is the best choice in the country.

The last I checked Berta, Sen. Murray's bill to have the presumptive period removed didn't show any co-signers. Is there no one on capital hill willing to co-sign on this?

my best to you..................allan