Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

We Got A Partial Award

Rate this topic

mssoup1

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is another success story to report. We just received the envelope today giving my husband an increase from 60% to 80%. These issues are almost 2 years old. One issue that was denied I have evidence to appeal that one. Another issue was deferred waiting on my husbands C & P exam. We also have a couple other claims that are 8 years old that are on remand from the BVA that we did not hear about, but he did get C & P exams that really sound good in his favor on these. I understand that the new claims have to be resolved first before they can send out a decision on the remanded claims.

We will call tomorrow to check on this.

I don't do a lot of posting on this site, but I have logged in a lot and gained a lot of knowledge over time from everyone here by just reading what they have posted. I want to personally thank everyone for their help, guidance and knowledge in helping to get these claims approved. While we do have a SO, I have done all the work myself for my husband and it has really been a long haul. With your assistance, I was able to make this happen. As so many have stated here before, you must work your own claim and stay on top of it yourself in order to get better results on your claim.

Again, thanks to everyone for your help and I only hope that we can hear of more success stories soon.

mssoup1

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Terry for your support. I have been hanging in there with my husband since he was in Vietnam and have fought so hard to get him his current rating, that I can't and won't give up now. He does have a lot of problems and would gladly give back any compensation he currently gets if they could just find a cure for these problems. His skin problems at times (most of the time) is so unbearable for him that my heart breaks because I cannot do anything for him. He has begged the doctors for something for relief, but he has been prescribed everything on the market over the years and nothing has ever helped him for any period of time.

So, yes I will continue the fight and hope I prevail.

Again thank you

mssoup1