• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Is Hadit.com? You Tell Me...

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

ok - updating pages on the site.

our home should state What HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran is, and wanted your feedback.

so what is hadit.com? you tell me what you think should go on the home page...

thanks for your help on this!

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ok - updating pages on the site.

our home should state What HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran is, and wanted your feedback.

so what is hadit.com? you tell me what you think should go on the home page...

thanks for your help on this!

TBird, I feel that the home page should let other Veterans know that this is a site where you can get competent info that will help them with their claims, that they can feel comfortable with stating their opinions about the VA whether negative or positive, and that their is a sense of knowing what they may be going through in their claims process( the ups and downs, highs and lows). This is what drew me to this site. Some of the old-timers(not chronilogical age,but first ones on the board)used to call it fambly :(

Pearl

Hadit.com is the #1 source in the nation for Veterans to get detailed, individualized information, from start to finish, regarding each Veterans unique claims situation, along with the emotional support needed to deal with a very frustrating and confusing proccess.

That is as short as I can make it. I could right an essay on what Hadit truely is.

Hadit.com "A place to commisurate and join forces with other veterans who have or are beginning to go through the maize of filing for VA benefits"

truly this place is becoming a community to some, and I am being drawn here more and more. I can't talk about my issues with the VA or just my issues with any of my "friends" at least here I know that I won't be looked at as someone who is sitting on his ass and collecting money. Oh if they only knew, if they only knew......

Guest jstacy

Hadit.com Veteran to Veteran. A Veteran Based Site to Guide veterans through the VA process by combining the Knowledge, Skills, and abilities of Veterans to provide other Veterans the Information and support in dealing with the VA system.

Edited by jstacy

I agree wholehartedly with what everyone has said so far. This is a great site for someone who wants to be proactive with their claims. The people that help others are a special breed. A bonus of this site is friendship. I have met an extraordinary eternal friend here without intending to. That's amazing considering I have spent the last 36 years avoiding friendships...TC