Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sprained Hand/fingers

Rate this question

Rhodesia

Question

Hello I may have a stupid question but I have been talking to several veterans and they have told me they have received serviced connected claim for sprained areas, like sprained hand, and or finger or fingers. My question is back in 1977 while in the marine corps. I was a tank commander and my hatch came unlocked while driving through ruff roads and terrain. The hatch came back and hit my lower neck area C-5 and C-6 so I just found out that I have damage to this area to include pinched nerves. This has not been recorded in my medical records. I tride to lock the hatch back it came down and hit my hand and my fingers were also hit by the tank hatch. well to make this short the hand injuries are recorded in my medical book as being treated for hand and fingers for a sprain. I have copies of the injury which is recorded but there is nothing that says the hatch came back and hit my neck area. So my sprain was treated with a brace for the hand and fingers which I wore for two weeks, only one finger looks out of place. So could this be a valued service connected claim?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet