Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Web Site

Rate this question

68mustang

Question

Has anyone in and around the San Antonio, Texas area been able to get an "In Person Authentication" for the ebenefits web site? I called the Audie Murphy VA Hospital and the person who handles myhealthevet there said he had heard about ebenefits, but did not know how to go about getting the IPA. How about anyone else in a different part of the country, how did you get an IPA or the capability to log on to ebenefits? Thanks.

68mustang

Edited by 68mustang

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

If you have already done the in-person verification at your VAMC for the VA's MyHealtheVet web site, then you might be able to do this online. If not, then go to your VAMC and get authenticated for that site.

Go here:

http://www.ebenefits.va.gov

Look in the middle column and click the second option. If it works for you, then you can get authenticated for level 2 ebenefits access. If you get some crazy error message, like me, then there is no telling when it will be fixed, but they are working on it. From what their helpdesk told me, only very few users run into a problem.

New to eBenefits!

Good luck!

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.