Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Right Forum ?

SANDMAN

The VA has a gun lock program in place. Atleast it's new to me. My psych Dr filled out a short form took me to the desk and got me one FREE . I didn't sign anything or have to say anything.

If you have kids, or need extra time when you get stressed out :angry: .This could be a lifesaver for you or someone else.

Sgt

" It's gonna get deep real quick , so hold your breath "

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA has a gun lock program in place. Atleast it's new to me. My psych Dr filled out a short form took me to the desk and got me one FREE . I didn't sign anything or have to say anything.

If you have kids, or need extra time when you get stressed out :angry: .This could be a lifesaver for you or someone else.

Sgt

That's cool, I guess. It would be most beneficial, if, after "locking" the lock, that you could remember to forget where you put the keys..................just sayin'......!

Of course, my reason to have that old .45ACP beside my bed is so that I can reach it in time to blow yer freeakin' head off if you are stupid enough to be able to make it past the two very, very large and one kinda small canines that sleep on the first floor of my house. I won't shoot you UNTIL you start up the stairs!

Don't think that my plans for my .45 include allowing me enough time to find the keys and unlock the lock, in the dark, while there is a major dog-feast goin on down stairs.

If you are that much of a danger to yourself or your loved ones, that you NEED to have your guns locked to keep you from using them against yourself or family.........then you NEED to sell your firearms.

just sayin'................

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

I think with kids it's always a good idea to have them locked and put away correctly. My 2 boys are 12 and 13 and have gone thru hunter ed and appreciate the danger of any firearm (loaded/unloaded) . I figure if there giving them away for free i'll take one. I keep mine in a safe . I won't be sleeping with one under my pillow until all my kids are moved out.

Till then i sleep with my Easton bat .

Sgt

I thought i would just pass it along to anybody who might have a need.

" It's gonna get deep real quick , so hold your breath "

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use