Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Crdp Vs Va Disability (retroactive)

Rate this question

javlin90

Question

If you fall in my boat. Retired Sep 2005, va accessed me 100% Mar 2006. CRDP isn't retroactive but since I retired with over 20 years. I used the complaint that since I was was over 20 years DFAS paid me my retirement or CRDP which would be the same but the VA gave me nothing. Well it worked I highly suggest each one in my boat to reopen a claim to this effect by calling you regional office to get what is due to you. Don't let them tell you any different.. They gave you nothing and you deserve every penny. File....

CRDP and retirement are paid by DFAS, VA pays disability!

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Im in the same boat going in circles

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

Guest maddog66

DFAS is pathetic. This is another DOD agency gutted by the Rumsfeld gangsters who believe in outsourcing every possible job to keep the military end strength down. It is truly sad what damage the Bush administration had done to DOD and veterans in the past eight years, all the while getting fat on government contracts (Haliburton, Dynacorp etc.)