VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sah Need Help With House Plans...

Rate this question

maine1963

Question

Looking for someone to help me either with some house plans or point me in the right direction for some free down-loadable software. I don't have the money to hire an architect or contractor to draw me some house plans and I have been approved for SAH a couple of months ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Greg

Maine

4 answers to this question

Looking for someone to help me either with some house plans or point me in the right direction for some free down-loadable software. I don't have the money to hire an architect or contractor to draw me some house plans and I have been approved for SAH a couple of months ago.

Greg

Maine

maine1963

I don't know a thing about the program,but I did find some info on the web. Don't know if you seen this web site, but click on it it has info on the program plus there is a pamphlet on house plans. Plus you might check on what benefits your state offers for veterans there may be a state office that can help.

68mustang

http://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/sah.asp

Greg

Maine

I agree with mustang check with the VA and see if there might be some pro bono architects out there that would help a vet.

Good luck to you and your new digs!!

Any reputable building contractor has plans that you can choose from.

Most of those guys will be happy to modify any existing plans to suit your special needs.

Realtors usually have a list of the better builders.

sledge

Thanks everyone for your input. I never thought of asking a contractor to modify some existing plans that will meet my needs. I really appreciate the replies!

God Bless,

Greg