Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cant Get Claim Info Via Phone

Rate this question

rad3144

Question

the past two days ive been calling to see where my claim is at in the process, I originally filed my claim in july of last year for back pain, migraines, ptsd, etc, did comp and pen pysch on march 8, been at waco since, my ebenefits isnt set up to show any information so I have just been calling once a week but the phone system will not let me get through to anyone, after i enter my svc number it just says sorry noone is avail. to take you call please call back later---click. Pretty frustrating, i wish i could just get an answer.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

the past two days ive been calling to see where my claim is at in the process, I originally filed my claim in july of last year for back pain, migraines, ptsd, etc, did comp and pen pysch on march 8, been at waco since, my ebenefits isnt set up to show any information so I have just been calling once a week but the phone system will not let me get through to anyone, after i enter my svc number it just says sorry noone is avail. to take you call please call back later---click. Pretty frustrating, i wish i could just get an answer.

rad,

Welcome.

The 800 number is not set up to provide accurate information if you are

trying to find out the status of your claim issues.

A claim is not able to be tracked like a package sent thru USPS or UPS.

Another way to TRY to get info on your claim issues is via the IRIS system.

Here's a link for you.

https://iris.custhelp.com/app/answers/list

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

thanks for the info, Ill try that route, I know that "checking on it" isnt going to make it go any faster but it makes me feel better ;)

had about the nicest representative ever, he said that my file had everything it needed and has been waiting for a rating since march 16 hopefully will hear something soon