Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu & P&t!

Rate this question

81150 CAFB

Question

Just got the big envelope today with a total rating of 90% and moved up to TDIU and P&T. I know this is the topic most viewed so I wanted to thank HADIT for all the help from so many member (jbasser etc...). It feels so good to have done it all myself and come back with this rating. I sent mostly the same info to social security and was approved at age 41 in less then 3 months. THANK YOU TO HADIT!!! I could not have done the application etc... properly without the members on this site. 100% P&T baby!!!!!!!!

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

congrats you grabbed the brass ring now spend it all in one place unless you win the lottery this back pay will be the last large check you will probably get save some for a rainy day make sure you see what benefits your state offers to 100% veterans

Texas is very good to disabled veterans!! No property tax being the biggest. FYI- thank you to whoever said to call in an informal claim. Doing that got my start date to September 2009.

Forgot to add that all of my issues that were service connected occurred during the cold war - no combat. I feel guilty getting disabled vet plates if it wasn't combat related. Does this make sense? I just don't feel like I should get them with so many combat vets that are disabled. Any opinions?

Thanks!

• HadIt.com Elder

I have them but I have stressors from an attack by fellow soldiers 7 of them robbed me and left me for dead in a snow bank in Alaska, I was on the DMZ in Korea when the axe murders happened and then Operation Paul Bunyan and then I went to the mid east for GW1 I was never really in "combat" either but if the VA rates you as 100% and you get the letter authorizing the plates then you are entitled to them it depends on what state you live in but here in SC a disabled vet gets 2 vehicle tags free they are permanent plates saves me about 600 a year

Just got the big envelope today with a total rating of 90% and moved up to TDIU and P&T. I know this is the topic most viewed so I wanted to thank HADIT for all the help from so many member (jbasser etc...). It feels so good to have done it all myself and come back with this rating. I sent mostly the same info to social security and was approved at age 41 in less then 3 months. THANK YOU TO HADIT!!! I could not have done the application etc... properly without the members on this site. 100% P&T baby!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! This is GREAT news!