Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu & P&t!

Rate this question

81150 CAFB

Question

Just got the big envelope today with a total rating of 90% and moved up to TDIU and P&T. I know this is the topic most viewed so I wanted to thank HADIT for all the help from so many member (jbasser etc...). It feels so good to have done it all myself and come back with this rating. I sent mostly the same info to social security and was approved at age 41 in less then 3 months. THANK YOU TO HADIT!!! I could not have done the application etc... properly without the members on this site. 100% P&T baby!!!!!!!!

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats on your win. I did not get the Texas DV plates for many years but as I got older I got the blue placard until four years ago I decided I had earned the benefit by my service and got the plates, After the initial hassle of getting the paperwork done by VA its pretty simple and after you get the plates your license fee can be as low as 3 dollars. In Dallas it also lets me use the valet parking and you get free meter parking and in Houston you don't have to pay tolls and its recognizing your service by the State of Texas.

By the way I am a Viet Nam Era Veteran as I was drafted and served in Germany.

Proud to have served in the 3rd Armor 12th Air Cav. Tom Clancy wrote a book about them about Desert Storm. They also were lead by Gen George Patton during Second World War.

Whether you served in Combat or not your Service is what counts. You earned your benefits.

Pete

Congrats and spend wisely.

What effective date did they retro the IU back to ?

IU back to May 2010 and original (less $) back to October 2009 because I was working full time until May 2010. Not really full time ( missed over 1,200 hours of work in that time). Oh well I am very happy!!!!!!