Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sent My Vso A Second Letter Aking If She Sent The Va My Request

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

I sent my VSO a letter requesting she request my case be moved up because of my bad health. I asked her two months ago to ask the VA if I qualified to have my case advanced under 38 C.F.R. § 20.900 . She never gave me a response, so I do not know if she had done what I requested on my behalf as my VSO for the American Legion.

So, I faxed her again asking if she did what I asked, and what was the response if any.

Here is some of what I sent here (again).

Isent (Faxed) a request to you to send a request to the VA to requestmy case be moved up, because I believe I qualify for my case to bemoved up, due to serious health issues. My disease is an Auto-Immunedisease (Necrotizing Pancreatitis, with complications (PancreaticPsuedocysts, Splenic Vein Thrombosis, and many more serious healthissues.).

I am asking if I fall under 38C.F.R. § 20.900

====================

MY random thoughts while lying here sick pissed off...

I just don't understand why communication is so bad with so many offices, with anyone having to do with the VA...

a simple yes or no is better than nothing.. I relalize I am among many thousands of Veterans asking for help... but a simple answer,, is that too much to ask...

I relalize that some people are sicker than others, but I doubt that most are not as in as bad of condition... maybe a lot are, but percantage wise, No.

If these condtions don't qualify me just say so... stop jerking me off.. Who is watching the VA???

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I asked her two months ago

I'm going to be straight forward and suggest you change POA to some other VA advocate. Two months without even a phone call tells me her priorities doesn't include you!

Coot

!!!BROKEN ARROW!!!

I would suggest that you contact and ask VA directly, depending where your claim is could cause further delays in a decision. By contacting VA directly, VA should be able to give you a quicker response if you qualify for an advancement on the docket and then you will have to wait for a decision.