Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Texas Arng Medical Records

Rate this question

rad3144

Question

Hello everyone,

My claim has been sitting for about a year and a half due to the TXARNG not releasing my medical records. I have looked all over online to try to find out who I need to call to try to get this done. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Hello everyone,

My claim has been sitting for about a year and a half due to the TXARNG not releasing my medical records. I have looked all over online to try to find out who I need to call to try to get this done. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

You might send a certified letter to Gov Rick Perry (who is ultimately responsible for Guard units in his state) and ask him to look into it. I doubt he will, but since he is running for election an aide might get it taken care of.

Best regards,

Not to sound like a smarts$$ but if you live near have you tried to make a copy by yourself? Go in on droll and see if they'll let you. The guard is pretty stingy on coughing up records and making them handy. Most of the time it is " man power" issues on making copies. I don't see why they won't let you do it. Jmho

Not to sound like a smarts$$ but if you live near have you tried to make a copy by yourself? Go in on droll and see if they'll let you. The guard is pretty stingy on coughing up records and making them handy. Most of the time it is " man power" issues on making copies. I don't see why they won't let you do it. Jmho

DITTO

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." Jimmy V