VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Lunesta 2Mg And No Sleep Udate By Red

Rate this topic

Another sleepness night last night. This makes ten out of the last 12 nights with out any, i mean not one wink of sleep. My daughter who is a RN insisisted that I go to the emergency room. So at 5:00 this morning we headed out.

I had some tests run and all came out good. The doc seems to think as the va doc did that it was stressed and possibly depression. He gave me a prescription for Lunesta. When I went to have it filled I was surpised to find out each pill cost close to 8 dollars. Does anyone know if I might get the med from the va. I was told that the va doc had to approve and then it was sent to a committee for approval or disapproval. I hope it helps me, I just purchase 4 pills at a cost of 31.00 and will try to get in touch with my va doc Mon. morning to see if he can get the Lunesta.. Hope he is not mad that I went to a outside doc but he does not work a five in the morning. (i AM SURE HE REALLY DOES NOT CARE) IF ANY ONE HAS TAKEN THIS DRUG PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE RESULTS? Thanks 100% t&p 72 years old

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

luniest did not work for me and it gives me a metal taste in the morning. and it only made me sleep for 2 hr and wide awake looking at the ceiling wondering if i will sleep before i have to work. you might try ambian cr it dose come in a generic called zolpaden ER