Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Scheduled For A New C&p

Rate this question

Ethan'sGrandma

Question

I don't know if the claim is moving backwards, forward, or just protocol, but after the last inadequate exam, I am scheduled for another C&P exam for PTSD which I hope will follow proper procedures. I was not expecting the newer information since my claim was on board to go to BVA (per VA info.), but then I received the usual letter from VARO that they are still working on my claim, so I can't tell what is going on. I thought I was done with this, waiting for the claim to be sent to BVA, but this is an unexpected change to what I was expecting. I did rebut their last denial, so I can't tell if it has anything to do with that, but there was more documentation included that I recently found in going over my papers again. Well, this could be nothing, but I felt I had to put a lawyer that was going to take my claim off for a little bit to see what VARO will decide after the C&P. I, also, recently attended a scheduled C&P exam for headaches, but doubt it will amount to much because the doc's wording does not seem to fit what I noted in the ratings. He said that the headaches keep me from being able to work to a degree, but then did not mark the area for prostration (spelling?) My headaches began after being hit on my head several times while on active duty, did receive treatment for them, but they have been ongoing. They are connected to the PTSD-MST related claim that I have in the system which, to date, was last denied. Anybody have any suggestions? I would appreciate any feedback...thank you!!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet