VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hopefully Getting To The Reviewing Evidence Phase.

Rate this question

Cpl. B

Question

Well, I dont know how many have been looking at my posts. But, to those of you that have given me input and support I thank you... claim has been in for over a year now... should have been put in when I got out int 2004 but its hard to bust the "JarHead" out of a Jarhead. So I wasn't willing to see that I had issues till my wonderful fiance and one of my best friends started pushing me to get some help. I've been sober for over 3 years now because of them and as of a month ago I should be done with the C&P Exams for the first part of my claim... though I am pretty sure they aren't going to give me the percentage I want right out the gait.

Anyway thank you again all... I will be on here more frequently now that my case is getting closer.

And I am more than willing to help anyone that I can from the learning I've gained through my own series of processes.

Cpl. B

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Congratulations on your recovery. Never forget those closest to you and the support they offer.

Well, I dont know how many have been looking at my posts. But, to those of you that have given me input and support I thank you... claim has been in for over a year now... should have been put in when I got out int 2004 but its hard to bust the "JarHead" out of a Jarhead. So I wasn't willing to see that I had issues till my wonderful fiance and one of my best friends started pushing me to get some help. I've been sober for over 3 years now because of them and as of a month ago I should be done with the C&P Exams for the first part of my claim... though I am pretty sure they aren't going to give me the percentage I want right out the gait.

Anyway thank you again all... I will be on here more frequently now that my case is getting closer.

And I am more than willing to help anyone that I can from the learning I've gained through my own series of processes.

Cpl. B

Congrats on the sobriety !

I just read one of your prior post regarding school and it's effect

on a SC'd evaluation.

If documentation shows that you have Occupational and Social impairments

due to a SC'd mental health condition - yes, this certainly should be factored into

an evaluation for percentage level of disability.

School would fall under Occupational and Social (impairment).

JMHO