Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Oakland Varo Veteran Claim Meeting

Rate this question

foxhound74

Question

I caught this on Bergmann&Moore www.vetlawyer.com

If you live in the San Fran area and have a claim you want to put out in the air this is your chance.

U.S. Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) continues her strong advocacy for our Veterans. Rep. Speier holds a public meeting on May 21, 2012, from 1pm to 4pm so she can listen to Veterans’ concerns about claim delays and denials at VA’s Oakland Regional Office.

VA agreed to participate. Veterans are invited. Space is limited inside Room 207 at the Veterans War Memorial building in San Francisco. Veterans interested in attending should call Rep. Speier’s San Mateo office at (650) 342-0300 or visit her official website at www.speier.house.gov.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

how come the San Diego people can't get their crap together and have an good (intensive) meeting about the B.S. waiting at our local offices.. the ignoring of evidence, the obsifcation, delays, ineptness, unaccountability, and monkey business,

sounds like the Bay Area can do something good and get something going...

wish we have people that cared as much here..

**sigh**

I hope a report makes it to all parties showing what happens and what steps will be taken to fix the insulting problems..

I don't think the people running the place take these Veteran issues serious enough...

Edited by retiredat44

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

I plan on calling to see if i can actually be a witness to the abuse coming from this office. Will let the board know if accepted. This is long, long, long, overdue for this office. The first thing they should do with this varo is to fire all the TOP BRASS at this varo because they are the one's who are actually fudging the books, lying to the inspector generals office,and signing off on these insulting decisions all with no ACCOUNTABILITY. I am one of the 39% error rate statistics. Can't wait to let off some steam ,even though it will likely just fall on deaf ears.

Oh, yes, another meeting. This should be good for people who sell coffee and donuts to the VA or congress.

We could get some "earth shattering revelations", like another VA promise to hire more mental health workers, or another promise by the VASEC to "break the backlog".

As for me, I think I just will wait and see what comes of this "meeting"...I have already heard enough promises by politicians and VA execs and am quite ready to see some results instead.

Edited by broncovet