Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Proposed Va Ratings.

Rate this question

fiasco007

Question

OK, so i'm still active duty AF, and i'm waiting on my proposed VA ratings and the MED board people to come up with a decision. My question is this.

when I finaly recieve my proposed ratings from the VA, should I just accept them and move on? or should I try to get them changed? From what I am being told, as an active duty member, the process is suppossed to work a little faster for us.

Is there any pitfalls with fighting their rating decision? I have read some of your stories on your % being lowered for XYZ reasons. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Make sure to fight the MEB and get 30% or higher (my back alone was 20% and you are listing many of the things I have and some I do not.). SA should be 50% some of those listed will be under the some illness or code and combined.

The migraine will depend on how bad they are, if you need bed rest, if you lose time from work due to them

Do you have any arthritis? if so make sure to get it added ASAP. Get a full copy of your STR.

I see Tinnitus, what about hearing loss??

I see the rhinitis, but do you get a lot of sinus infection (sinusitis) if so file for sinusitis.

What about Peripheral neuropathy?? With the back problems you most likely do have it. Please check out the like below.

peripheral neuropathy