Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Update To Decision

Rate this question

Colt

Question

I just got another update to my claim that was filed Aug 2010. They service connected 3 more contentions at 0% (I now have 8 at 0%). However, they denied me two of them and I'm not sure if I can't do anything about it or what my options are.

Dyspareunia (painful intercourse) and Dysmenorrhea (pain during menstruation).

On both the denial reason is: The evidence does not show a current diagnosed disability.

On both the explanation is: **** is not considered a chronic condition for VA purposes.

In 2004 - 2006 I went through a long process of trying to fix my chronic vaginitis, painful intercourse, and cramps. They 0% service connected the vaginitis but not any of the other two. Is this because of the explanation that it isn't considered a chronic condition?

When I went to my C&P exam, they did an ultrasound and found cysts. In the reports it says that bilateral ovarian cysts are identified. The largest on the right measures 14mm and the largest on the left measures 19mm. Mild cul-de-sac fluid is identified. I was told that this could contribute to my cramps but I had never had a ultrasound up to this point.

My biggest is the dysmenorrhea. I experience this monthly on a large scale. Often times having to take off work or hide in cubicles on the floor due to not being able to sit. Is this just one I can't do anything about?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Thanks, Kelly. :)

Anyone have any idea?

Can I do anything about those contentions or could I file for the cysts? I'm just lost. What if this leads to something more serious in the future?