VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Do I Hate Thee Ebenefits... Let Me Count The Way

Rate this question

SpcDearman

Question

I hate thee for thou incorrect information ebenefits. Thou hast changed me from preperation for decision to preperation for notification in two changes of the moon. Dost thou try to confuse me. I will marinate whilst thou changes thy mind once more. no seriously. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for me. No AB8 generted as of yet.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Any chance it is a partial award? You will get at SOC unless it is a 100% award of what you requested, and they will always tell you appeal is possible, even on letters!

Continue to persevere!

Yes sir it may be. i just talked with my wife about this. i was sad, she was happy. i have bilateral knee, bilateral shoulder and lung condition. It could be that they do not total 100%. i cannot get epeggy on the line (too many call?) and i cannot tell from ebennies.

did you provide medical evidence linking your current condition to the medical records in the military complaining of your injuries?

no sir. I simply used all of my medical records from the military (huuuuge folder) I went in for shoulder pain and my PCP advised to pursue a claim. I have been getting VA treatment since 5-5-2011.