Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dic Pulmonary High Grade Mucoepidermoid Cancer

Rate this question

gjackon

Question

This is the Lung Cancer my husband had, He died. I have been denied for DIC, Lung Cancer, and for Agent Orange, Several Times, All on appeal. I don't know where else to go I have looked up the cancer on Web MD, on the Cancer Site and cannot find no info on it. I need to know a little something about it and I can't seem to find anything The VA has denied me of DIC, I need help, I need the DIC to help me with the bills left from his death, and I am not old enough to get his SSI, I have 10 more years before that If any one can help I thank you now. gj

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

This is how to do it- try to find ANY potential means to service connect his death-

Agent Orange was a dioxin based herbicide-

If you can get a good doctor who has some expertise in herbicides and what they can cause or a good cancer doc- if this doctor has some literature on the dioxin and components of Agent Orange- this could help the claim-there is a welath of internet literature on Agent Orange.

This might be very difficult- as there is so much time between his exposure and the skin cancer- however asbestos vets can have an asbestos related cancer appear 40 years after they were exposed on board a Navy ship.

Was your husband while in service- ever treated for severe sunburn?