Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sms-K

Rate this question

mojo13

Question

One more question, if I do get this SMC-k how far back does it go. Do they go back from date of claim, or do they go back to the date I started tskinmg the drugs in high doses the c&p doctor came right out and said it " its because of the medication you are taking" and put it on the report while I was sitting there. Its no EZ talking to a female doctor bvut she was real informative and understanding.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

It will be based on the date of the claim for ED or the date that you had a diagnosis/medical finding of ED, if that date is later than the claim date.

Thank you so much, was fully diagnosis in November 2012 for medication given to me back on 6/2010. Worked itself slowly . Cannot live with them medication cannot live without them, PTSD meds have good and bad effects cannot have everything.

I knew effextor can cause ED. Hubby is on the highest amount of efextor, Seroquel, and prazion that he can be on. Six months ago they added Bupropion, known better as Wellbutrin or Zyban. In January they increased his bupropion and added hydroxyzine. Did you know Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine? Only if you care to share, I assume you have anxiety as that is what Hydroxyzine also used to treat. I am curious. My hubbby has PTSD/MDD. Do you have MDD or GAD? His depression come first then the anxiety. I understand with GAD it is just the opposite.