VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Decision Made 20 April But Still No Ab8 Letter Or Pay

Rate this question

RussellDuncan

Question

Anyone know why I would receive a final decision packet with my claim being closed, found 100% permanent and Total. But to date I still have not received a dime, nor has there been an AB8 letter uploaded that I can use for state benefit applications. I have the AB3 for commissary which I dont need because I am a retiree with that priviledge anyway. My local congressman is inquiring on my behalf as to why I havent received even the monthly entitlement yet and no pending payment for July either. No answer yet back from the VA on that one, but I read how everyone finds out thier decision on the AB8 letter even before getting the brown envelope, but my claim has been complete for 2 months now but I still dont have an AB8 letter. Any Ideas on any of this? Why no monthly pay, and why no AB8 letter? I talked to DFAS today and they to date have not received any notification on my disability level award, again 2 months after the claim was closed. Very very frustrating.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question