VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Status

Rate this question

nanaeris

Question

I check my claim status again, my open claim is not in appeal. It just says open claim status is not available at this time. The

1-800 person made a mistake, the appeal is for somethink else. Why he could not see my open claim on his system is beyond me. Can someone why ebenefits states open claim status is not available. This has been the status since I uploaded the third party waiver review. In information would be helpful.

Thank you,

nanaeris

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Who can explain ebenefits would have to have a crystal ball. The 800# is even worse. I did have ebenefits say something wasn't available and went back a while later and it was.

If they have the system updating you are going to have to just wait until it is all updated and look.

Trying to follow your claim like UPS package does not work! I know I have tried it.

Just go fishing and at least know from what you said something is going on with it. i had an appeal just come in the other day that took over 5 years and I am going to appeal for an earlier effective date! Just hope I am here in another 5!!

Stillhere

The problem you had is the same one I have probably once a week. It's that eBenefits gets overwhelmed by vets like me wanting the latest on my claim...hoping that it moved along, wanting to know if C&P exams are going to be scheduled, praying that it's jumped right to preparation for notification. So, the claim status is unavailable. If you try later in the day, especially after working hours Eastern time, things seem to work faster and better.

Meanwhile, Stillhere is dead on that you don't gain as much as any of us have hoped and really need something to occupy your time so you don't think about it. He fishes. Someone else wrote about getting a dog from a shelter. I don't have as good as solution other than typing away on this forum. :smile: