Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Va Changes My Address

Rate this question

COOL BREEZE

Question

I believe some one is going to be in serious trouble at the VA. An agent failed to close out a file correctly and my address was changed to someone Else's on Friday. That's right! I called back again and they know who did this. I suggested that they investigate this person to see how many other vets had the same thing done by this person. Haste makes waste.

The supervisor I asked to be transferred to(I gave an agent a compliment) told me they will have to contact the privacy act folks to contact the Vet whom they sent a huge stack of extra duplicate records(my claim is at the decision stage) to send them back. And this is not a big mistake as all the millions of Vets they process claims for. Yep-it is the type of mistakes that are made. So-do they get a pat on the back, or do I contact my Congressman's office so they can loose my file for the next 10 years or so?

They also deleted my phone # and e-mail. I went back on e-benifits and changed this. I suggest checking this weekly to insure they don't do this as well to you. My claim is with the rating dept waiting on a decision for the temp 100%. I beleive everything else will be denied!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet