VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How To Verify If My Ro Got Mt Uploaded Evidence?

Rate this question

jesusplay

Question

I printed the confirmation page and next to my document title it says failed. Then I look at the bottom it saw "was uploaded successfully".

How do I check if they got the additional medical records?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

63 sierra said: Where is this barcode located, what is on? if its on the cover of the claims folder, then what file is the va retrieving, I thought the claims folder was the file? thanks for what you do.

also can you tell me what scenario would keep my VSO from being able to get my file for going on 2 weeks now, he said he put in a request and is still waiting. he works at the waco office in the same building with the va?

The bar code is on the outside cover of your paper claims file. The code on the paper claim, corresponds / correlates with the your claims file number in the computer. So although you have a paper claims file, you also have an electronic claims file. Up until recently the electronic claim did not have everything the paper claims folder did. A claims folder can have multiple volumes. Now that the VA is starting into the paperless system your electronic claims folder should have everything the paper claim has, once the paper claim is scanned into the NEW VBMS system.

Your VSO if located inthe same building as the RO, which most are, can walk to the claims section of the RO and get your file whenever he wants it. He may not be able to take it to his desk right then but if he is willing to bring the file back that day or the next he can get the file and look at it and return it to the VSR or RVSR who is handling your claim. He may have a request for the file but the file is not sent to the VSO, until the VSR or RVSR is ready to send it to him. But nothing is really keeping him form getting the file except he needs to walk over and request it. If he is in a different location than at the RO then he will only get a copy of the file as VA will not just send the file outside the VA unless the VA maintains control of the file, like for a C&P exam. But VA controls the file.

ok im going to call him this week and find out exactly why he cannot get the file. if the RVSR is holding it, I will find out why. everything seems to be so hush, hush at the waco va, and you have to pry information out of everybody.