VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dic Form 9 Letter Help!

Rate this question

gjackon

Question

ANY ONE PLEASE HELP!

MY CONGRESSMAN ASSIST CALLED ME BACK YESTERDAY, TOLD ME THAT MY LETTER HAS NOT EVEN

BEEN SENT IN TO THE VA. MY VA OFFICE HERE SUPPOSELY SENT IT BACK FOR ME WITH APPEAL AND I AM JUST FINDING OUT WAS NOT DONE. SO I KNOW IT IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE I WAS NOT INTERESTED

I HAVE HEARD THE FASTER YOU GET THEM IN THE BETTER IT LOOKS, AND MINE IS PAST DUE ON SEPT 21, SO NOW I HAVE TO GET IT DONE ASAP.

QUESTION SHOULD I PUT ALL SURGERY'S ON THE FORM 9 APPEAL OR JUST PUT THE SAME OLD STUFF ON THE APPEAL. I AM THINKING ABOUT PUTTING ALL THE STUFF ON IT, LIKE THE GALL BLADDER THE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE THE 30 CANCER SURGERY'S AND LIST EVERYTHING. THEY KEEP DENIAL BECAUSE OF THE CANCER IS NOT PRIMARY. WHAT SHOULD I DO? THANKS GJ

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

I responded in detail in a prior post-here- search under your name and it will come up.

Did you get a VCAA Notice and did you make an election on the VCAA form?

Prior to the first denial?

This is an Agent Orange claim- I am familiar with Agent Orange claims and already answered your questions the best I could.

What agency or vet organization has your claim?

Your Congressman cannot represent you.