Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Regional Office New Orleans?

Rate this question

hookrunner

Question

The VA medical center in new Orleanns was particaly flooded as I saw on Tv. Believe it or not there was a basement that houesed some of the mental heath offices.

The VA regional office is just down the street a few blocks.From what I saw on television the highrise buildings had windows blow out everywhere. Just curious how many claims were lost in the wind from that disaster?My cousin had a claim for PTSd and had been rejected even thou he had diganois 2 purple hearts and CIB . He asked me what he should do I had no defintive answer to give him as his cailm was on appeal on someones desk in that office. Any suggestions to give him? Jim Stokes

PS I'm having a tough time learning this new board and I believe we have lost a lot of ole family.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• In Memoriam

Hook --

Atlanta VAROs picking up the load from New Orleans. Call the VA 800 number, and they can tell you exactly where it is. There is also a VBA fast letter out on claims affcted by Katrina tha should be on the7VA web site or in WARMS. Be sure to send everything to the RO registred, with return receipt requested.

Alex