VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Blue Water Navy Vets!

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Mike (Stretch) reminded me in social-

this information cannot be repeated enough- it is too important- this is the biggest news since the VCAA (which the VA buggered already), and the Nehmer Court Order.

Whether or not Haas is appealed by the VA successfully---- all affected veterans filing claims under Haas or re-opens will be awarded SC for AO if they have a AO presumptive and the receipt of the VSM.

The NVLSP statement I published here last week also mentions Thailand vets and what they should do- and also the Haas decision covers many BVA vets and those at the CAVC -if Blue Water and with a presumptive AO condition.

NVLSP confirmed to me last week that this Haas decisions covers all affected Blue Water Navy widows too.

affected veterans and widows are those Blue Water vets or their widows who have the receipt of the VSM on their DD 214s, served in Blue Water off Vietnam-like Dixie Station, 7th Fleet, and Yankee Station.

The South China Sea was a big place.

One attorney said this could affect millions of veterans and their widows. They must act as fast as they can-to get these claims filed before VA makes a move to knock this all down.

Any affected veteran should take a copy of the NVLSP statement I puiblished here or a copy of Haas-at CAVC- I think it is 29 pages long---- with them when they see their vet rep or SO and file a new claim or re-open their old claim. A re-opened claim should be filed under the Haas decision and should refer to the Haas decision within the claim.

I could not attach this decision here from a floppy-

it is on the net-

These veterans and their widows are now part of the Nehmer Class Action Law Suit which NVLSP won.

Beverly Nehmer was the widow they represented.

I put our hadit link at many of my vet orgs that maybe didnt have it- Blue Water Navy web site has it now-OSR has all the AO info too-sent it to Gary Chenett-

I only hope that the ordeal of the lst few days will help newbys realise that it will take time for them to get validated.And I hope that Blue Waters will read this information and react to it whether they join here or just read the posts.

Edited by Berta

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet