Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fdc Update And Info

Rate this question

Private Bryan

Question

Just moved to prep for decision on March 21, and pending decision approval today. This is on my FDC that is 180 days old today. Obviously don't know whether or not it went my way but it's movement. Just a quick thank you to all out there. It has been the most difficult wait ever and it's good to know were all in it together. Anyway I sure hope to post someday in that success story forum. Hang in there everyone

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Congratulations Private Bryan!! Glad you got your increase...If you didn't submit the evidence of your inability to work, the VA would not have inferred a TDIU claim. If you made a statement that you were no longer able to work because of your service connected disabilities that should have inferred a claim for TDIU and if they didn't you should be able to file a NOD on the fact that they did not sympathetically evaluate your claim because if they would have, they would have sent you a development letter and told you to fill out the online application for TDIU. But then again, with it being a FDC claim, I don't know if they would suggest that you submit more information because that would have taken it out of FDC status, JMHO. Maybe someone else will have more information or a better suggestion for you. Happy for you anyway :)

Shyne-I