Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Name, Same Story

Rate this question

SilentBob

Question

I previously made another screen name here, at a rather low point in my mood. And although my depression and such continues, I decided I needed a better name. So here it is.

I first filed for disability in April of last year, for dysthimic disorder, shoulder pain and migraines. In January, the first two were accepted, giving me a 70% rating. In March, I was notified that the migraine claim was accepted at the max level, raising me up to 90% overall.

Anyway, I figure this screen name suits me better because I usually don't talk much unless I have something to say. (That and many don't seem to care for some of my views, so I tend to not say anything to avoid listening to accusations and assumptions.) Plus, it actually is my first name, so there's that.

"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome Bob the main problem is you will have no History for the folks who like to research problems.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Welcome Bob the main problem is you will have no History for the folks who like to research problems.

That's not really much of a problem, I've already posted more with this screen name than the other. I only made one intro post with the other name.

"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."