Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Can I Get A Copy Of My Nod?

Rate this question

Ken8651

Question

Is there a way to get a copy of my NOD, I asked IRIS about my appeal status, I got a reponse from them yesterday saying that I selected transitional appeal process, "The processing of Notice of Disagreements average about 518 days". I though my lawyer picked the DRO review. Thanks for all the helps!!

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

The SSI uses Administrative Law Judges (ALJ) who are completely independent of any influence. They are under no duress to render a decision pro or con. The BVA uses Veterans Law Judges who work for Laura Eskinazi-head of BVA. They do what she tells them to do-or else. They are not independent. Were that so, we would not see 65% of all decisions overturned at the CAVC and remanded back to the BVA for error.

a

Just to add . . .

If the VARO's adjudicated claim issues right from the get-go - - -

we would not have as much need for the BVA or CAVC as we do.

It all starts with the VARO's.

jmho

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

A retrospective- VA has denied 85% of our claims since time began. The number is static and as predictable as the sun rising. Regardless of war or peace, it remains an oddity that never is questioned. Similarly, the number of disabled remains equally static. One would expect any computer model to encompass a 12 year old war and see a vast increase in PTSD, TBI, paraplegia, etc. but oddly, we do not. The same held for post Vietnam Vets.

Obviously there is an agenda at work that only permits X number of disabled on the compensation roles. I do not advocate conspiracy theories. I merely point to VA's own statistics. To see an error rate of 65% documented by cases flies in the face of VA's stated rate of 89% accuracy and the OIG's perennial VARO inspections showing that to be untrue. Can it be (gasp) that misfeasance is afoot?

a

clear prop