Jump to content
  • 0



  • Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Just wondering if this would be the right path to go down. Can I get some input please and thank you.

What's your info and questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

You would like to put in a claim for seizures "secondary to TBI"?

Yes, that makes sense. A lot of folks start to have seizures after a serious head injury.

As long as the head injury is documented in your service medical records you are off to a good start.

Then you would want to get a diagnosis of seizures or epilepsy if you don't already have one.

If you post more details, we can help more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines