IA11B

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

If you have Adobe Acrobat installed, you just chose print and PDF as the printer. It will create a .pdf file from the web page.

If you are using Windows 7 or above, you can use the "Snipping Tool" found under Start>All Programs>Accessories>Snipping Tool to capture a shot of the page showing at the time.

If you are using Apple iOS, then you spent way too much money and I haven't the faintest idea on how to accomplish your task--JUST KIDDING!

If all of these fail, then shoot me an IM and I will walk you through several other possible methods. We will get it done!

Jim

I have found that you can use the Blue Button to download either a PDF, which is hard to edit, or a text file which you can open in notepad or word if you have it. The text file is easy to edit and generally keeps it's formatting.

70% PTSD, 50% Migraines, 40% Fibromyalgia, 30% IBS, 10% Bilateral Tinnitus, SMC - ED

Heh now don't dog Mac they are great machines just have to do a little work around. You have a few options print or save as pdf are the easiest. If you don't mind the larger files sizes you can save as a JPEG or a Bitmap. I would go with the PDF as its fairly a universally accepted format.

If you have Adobe Acrobat installed, you just chose print and PDF as the printer. It will create a .pdf file from the web page.

If you are using Windows 7 or above, you can use the "Snipping Tool" found under Start>All Programs>Accessories>Snipping Tool to capture a shot of the page showing at the time.

If you are using Apple iOS, then you spent way too much money and I haven't the faintest idea on how to accomplish your task--JUST KIDDING!

If all of these fail, then shoot me an IM and I will walk you through several other possible methods. We will get it done!

Jim

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r: