VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rating Defferred Pending C&p

Rate this question

david walker

Question

I received my letter for reconsideration of headaches 0% was increased to 10%. My request reconsideration for Cervical Radiculopathy (left and right arms) not established, Residuals of Trauma to the Right Elbow 0% and carpal tunnel was deferred pending a C&P. What else could they need? I sent the results of my NCS (done at VAMC) showing bilateral radiculopathy, cubical and carpal tunnel. I am SC connected for DDD of cervical spine, trauma to my elbow and arthritis of my wrist. This seems like it would be a no brainer to me. Anyone have any advice on how to prepare for this C&P. Its not scheduled yet but I need to get my ducks in a role. Thanks guys

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

David, do you have the actual operating room reports from your fusion. That is important because to outlines exactly what is wrong and exactly what they do, It could hold the Key to service connection if it mentions a compressed nerve root.

The VA gets away with too much Radiculpathy denials because of inconsistant guesses by Neurology want to bees by interpeting the EMG OR NCS wrong. They cannot deny an actual finding for it is a fact of certainty and not a fact of a test.