Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Please Call Your Congress Person

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

AFTER AN EMAIL TO ALLISON AND HER TAKING CARE OF MY PLUS SO MANY HERE ISSUES I ASK FOR ALL THE PERSONS ON THIS FORUM TO PLEASE CALL THERE CONGRESS PERSON ON THIS ONE ISSUE::::: PAY IT FORWARD AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for this good, kind and thoughtful note. I genuinely appreciate it. I am looking at the idea of the case managers in the ROs but need more people to do that still. I requested 1700+ people last summer in the choice act but Congress didn’t give it to me. I also know that if we wanted to make sure that every Veteran got through the call centers and that I could also build in experienced staff into the call centers for more difficult issues – it would take another 578 people – which I will say outloud to anyone who will ask.

We need more people to take care of you all the way you need and deserve and frankly the way we can sustain for our hard working employees who are working way too much Overtime.

Get the word out – Congress needs to help us 1700+ 578! That’s a small bill to pay to take care of 22 million living Veterans.

Allison

MY LINK I ADDED IS http://www.house.gov/representatives/YOU CAN FIND ALL OUR REPS HERE BY STATE OR NAME

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

It would be helpful but Service Organizations will fight to keep status quo. Just like they did when we were finally allowed to get lawyers.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

VETS CAN SAY TOGETHER,,, THEY DONT WANT TO USE VSO'S THEY ARE ONLY THERE FOR RETUNING VETS THAT DO NOT KNOW A THING. BUT, THEY GET ON THE INTERNET AND USE HADIT///// THE EYES ARE OPINED,,,,, LETS NOT GIVE UP !!!!!!! SHE HAS OUR BACK I BELIEVE AND WE SHOULD HAVE HERS...

AND IM NOT SAYING TO GET RID OF VSO'S. IM JUST SAYING THAT IF YOU TOOK A COLLECTIVE VOTE ON HOW MANY PEOPLE USE THEM NOWADAYS ANDWHAT THERE WORTH IS COMPARED TO A WEBSITE LIKE THIS OR AN ATTORNEY... ID LIKE TO SPEND TAX PAYING MONEY ON MORE TRAINED EMPLOYEES AND GIVE ALLISON THE CHANCE BUT ALSO HOLD HER TO THE SUCCESS OF IT.

They would benefit so much from having some kind of experienced case managers to help Veterans through the process. I remember when I first got out in 1994 going to the local VSO for help in filing my claim and he screwed it up so bad that it took me until 2004 get a rating and I got 2 years back pay. I only got that back then because I switched to an attorney who re-did everything. My attorney now is not even fighting for all I could get so I have taken upon myself to use hadit to help me file my appeal on the one thing I am contesting, which is the retro pay date. There are great people on here who have given me excellent advice.