VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Does This Means That They Are Giving Me A Rating Now?

Rate this topic

Michelle

Hello Everyone;

I hope that everyone has been doing as well as can be expected, especially if you have been going through the process of waiting, waiting, and more waiting.

At any rate, I've completed everything in the claims process (have claim in for T&P Due to IU- Currently at 70% SC). I sent the VA an email thru IRIS and ask them to waive the 60 Day waiting period and that would they go ahead and rate my claim. I know they have everything because I have given it to them, but they still had sent letters out to my doctors after my C&P, so this is why I told them to waive the days and go ahead. Today, I received their response that my file is currently with a Supervisor for review and that they would give her my inquiry and I should get a response from the Supervisor.

Do you all think that they are finished and about to rate me or what is going on?

Michelle

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jangrin

Michelle,

It sounds like the team that answers the IRIS inquiries took your file to a supervisor along with your request to waive the 60 day waiting period. I believe the supervisor will review your cfile and make sure everything is in there and all the requested records are in there. Then he/she will send it on to the rating board or whoever makes the determination of P&T. I think you could be in for a bit of a wait still, while they make the decision.

Shouldn't be too long though, all they have to do is the P&T.

• HadIt.com Elder

Do you all think that they are finished and about to rate me or what is going on?

Naw, they just got tired of it being on THEIR desk...............so, they slipped into the supervisor's office while the supervisor was in the breakroom getting another cup of coffee, and they slid it under one of the SUPERVISOR's piles of paper.

just kidding, really I am..................