Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need your opinion please

Rate this question

abhusal

Question

Hello all,

Initially I was 30% for Anxieety and Depressesion, 10% for Stomach. Later I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea, claimed for it. VA asked C&P for Anxieety and Depressesion not for Sleep Apnea. They bumped my Anxieety and Depressesion rating to 70% and approved Sleep Apnea claim for 50% - combined 90%.

I was 0% rated for migraine predischarge exam. This Februry I put new claim for Erectile Dysfunction, RLS and Traumatic Brain Injury after I was diagnosed with Erectile Dysfunction, RLS and Traumatic Brain Injury and Increase for migraine.

This afternoon when I was looking at the ebenefit, I saw migraine increased to 50% (I had DBQ done by my civilian PCP) and 0% for ED, others Deferred. When I looked at the VA letters I saw 100% rating. I was shocked looking at it as I was not expecting it. It has review date of April 2020. 100% as of Feb 1, 2015 - $3172 with one Dependent ( I assume it is with ED)

Now, I need your advise. I am working now for DoD. I did not apply for IU. Of course I do have some perfermance issues sometimes at work but I am dealing with it and I would like to continue to work. I believe I am not 100% schedular since my ratings are: 70%+ 50%+50%+10%=93.25% =90%. I haven't receive the letter yet.

Can I continue to work now? Why they rated me 100% without me asking them?

Please your opinion.

Thank you.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations on your win!

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.