VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

lawyer hired to help............

Rate this topic

Well gang, here I go. I signed all required paperwork do have Mr. David Anaise, MD, JD, represent me for as far as this needs to go. I reached 70% by myself. I am looking forward to seeing our results.....I know, I know,.... in a couple, if not more, years.

He will be representing my on my TBI evaluation and effective date, service  connection Headaches, service connection Allergies, service  connection IBS, service connection Asthma, and service connection sleep apnea.

Fingers and toes crossed.......

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...

Well, it worked guys and gals. ANAISE helped get a decision. My rating is now 90%.

PTSD with chronic panic attacks- 70%

Sleep apena secondary to PTSD- 50%

IBS - 30%

TBI- 10%

The VA denied the allergies and the asthma, but we have an appeal filed and a hearing date in March 2020 in front of the Veterans Court of Appeals. What sucks is the VA now gives me a shot every two weeks of Xolair because allergy shots and pills no longer work to control the allergies, which has led to several allergic asthma attacks .....daily. VA has blood results showing the same...... so ANAISE will win this one to. I previously said it sucks bec i would give anything not to feel like this and be ...what I call...normal.

It's important that you know I'm not bragging. I was very happy to get this decision in just three years. Please, do your own homework like I did, but when you're ready give ANAISE a call and turn everything over to him. There's only so much you can do on your own. He will win for you if it is in your medical records. I can't say it any plainer than that.