VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P For Knee and BAck Condition Secondary to Flat Feet

Rate this question

Jynnette

Question

Good afternoon Ms. Berta,

Im having all these problems now with my  feet, back pain, and knees, back when I had my  MEPS, my initial diagnosis was Mild and Asymptomatic Pes Planus.  During my military career I continued to have feet issues "which is documented in my military records, aswell as my VA doctors currently have documented that they feel it was most likely due to my Mild and Asymptomatic Pes Planus/Flat Feet -knee, back and foot doctors.  My question is back in July 2011 you spoke to another veteran about a BVA case that you remembered with these issues - this was your comment " Many  years ago I posted a BVA decision here for a vet who started out with SC flat feet, which progressively weakened his knees, caused chronic back pain ,severe hip pain, and more to the decision , but he was finally awarded TDIU for all that" , 

Could you direct me to that BVA case please or any cases on this situation.  Although I am not looking for TDIU at this time,  due to me working it  helps me with my other disabilities that I receive compensation for already,  I am trying to connect my flat feet to my weakened knees, caused chronic back pain ,severe hip pain.  Any advise Ms. Berta I would appreciate it.  I will be submitting my documentation in the next couple of weeks, I am currently at 80%.

Thank you again,

Jynnette

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Many claims popped up at the BVA:

http://www.index.va.gov/search/va/bva_search.jsp?QT=TDIU&EW=Pes+Planus&AT=knees+hips+back&ET=&RPP=10&DB=2016&DB=2015&DB=2014&DB=2013&DB=2012&DB=2011&DB=2010&DB=2009&DB=2008&DB=2007&DB=2006&DB=2005&DB=2004&DB=2003&DB=2002&DB=2001&DB=2000&DB=1999&DB=1998&DB=1997&DB=1996&DB=1995&DB=1994&DB=1993&DB=1992

I used TDIU in the search and then pes planus, knees, hips, back and there is good rating info in them....

the claim you mean has not shown up yet...it was years ago..