• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

1 answer to this question

I am having a very hard time with script errors and windows 10 in my posts on the Internet, so frustrating!

Anyways, I got sick on active duty from petroleum chemicals, leaded gas, diesel fuel, Jet fuel, and trichloroethylene...

I am at 60%.

I have the worst for of pancreas disease before cancer..

Necrotizing pancreatitis and have been in the hospital a lot of times up to 6 months at one time. One side effect of pancreas disease is diabetes and extremely high and low level of nutrients.

I am fighting the effects and have suffered for many years.

I had a BVA hearing in march 2016, and have many claims on appeals,

I wanted to say that I am learning more about my symptoms and the neurologists don't always connect the dots and the VA claim always miss the dots and just rubber stamp deny.

I just had another blood test to check calcium, but I have severe muscle problems and my face and mouth go numb and stay numb for months... I lose control of my muscles. The pancreas is dying, the operations failed and it is totally inoperable.

I have no idea when the BVA decision will come, but still have claims going back 7 years and other claims there were denied 20 years ago. they did give me 60% for chemicals and severe headaches on active duty USAF from chemicals, back in the 1990's.

I am waiting to see what other supplements are issued and prescribed to me, as I take a lot of drugs and supplements because my body no longer makes certain chemicals and doe snot absorb nutrients very well. The fight continues.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records.jpg