VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

PRESIDENT TRUMP’S VA HOTLINE OPEN FOR BUSINESS – EVEN ON SATURDAY!

Rate this question

WomanMarine

Question

Mods: If I have posted in inappropriate forum please move. 

PRESIDENT TRUMP’S VA HOTLINE OPEN FOR BUSINESS – EVEN ON SATURDAY!

"

Recently, this Marine, reported about contacting the White House VA Hotline, regarding my VA Disability claim. And as stated, that I would keep up to date on the progress. I received an email the very day of the call, updating me with my case#. Yes, there was a LIVE body on the other end of the line!

So I thought I would give that line a ‘run for their money’ and called back in on Saturday morning. I could not imagine a .gov  ‘complaint’ line open on Saturday … but sure enough, after only a few short minutes, the line was answered by a very ‘courteous’ representative. Well, if anyone knows me, they will know how I ‘feel’ about the VA system, as it is a nightmare … So, of course, I have to start with my most recent complaint and get it off my chest. BUT for someone to take this corrupt system on by the horns; we have to give accolades!" ...

It has been an interesting journey and maybe the VA will get squared-away!

4 answers to this question

I am a witness to that, they do answer the calls and yes they are very courteous they will listen to your complaints also will get your informations/complaints addressed to the right person. Problem is...once the other parties involved get the complaint reach out to you seems like that's when the ball gets dropped! Please hear me out Veterans of the world or anyone who cares to listen,

The delay, deny until they die has got to stop: I did everything I know possible to locate my in -service medical records since 2014 to this day may 13th, 2018 still no medical records and definitely no answers, yes I requested and spoke with several people at the Records Management  Center in St. Louis, Mo, contacted all the Army Hospitals where I was stationed and also my home of records VA and Hospital, and yes I went through my local Congressional Office. While I am being treated at the Veterans Hospital for several health issues related to what I had treatments for while I served this COUNTRY suffering in pain and agony is just down right depressing. I am here not to vent, but seeking help because this Veteran is tired and feed up.

Edited by Deborah Ladson Boatwright

Deborah, 

Please ask your question in a new post, and it will get more answers. Since you are new, I will guess an answer, just this once, but I dont know much about obtaining records.  

There is quite a bit here on "unable to locate your records".  Have you been denied?  What was their reasons for denial?  

10 hours ago, Deborah Ladson Boatwright said:

yes I've been denied the reason: no proof of evidence in SMR, but how can I prove anything when my records is no where to be found?

As Broncovet states, you will probably get more 'views' in a 'question' that is dedicated to your issue. But know this, you have found a great 'resource' to 'figure it out' 😄