VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

IRIS response finally

Rate this question

Berta

Question

I guess they are quite backed up-I filed the complaint on Nov. 28th.

I LOLLed at the response-it was a simple request for a signed copy of the actual C & P  that an examiner who did a Ridiculous posthumous report on a claim that I had to CUE , and won.

He was a doctor at Buffalo VARO- as when the RO called me-they said they had aready 'picked out' a doctor there who would do the report right  away-and he.she ? did it fast. 

I believe they "picked" the man who comes in to refill the paper cups at their RO water cooler.

The denial listed the 6 page info as evidence I had sent them from the Top cardio doctor at VA Central.The C & P "doctor"( it was not contracted out as far as I know) could not have possibly read that evidence, or maybe they did but it is SO ridiculous with NO viable  medical rationale at all, I cued them and they reversed the denial withn one month.

Folks this coming year will be Hadit's 22 year anniversary-the only major time I was not here for about a week-since we began,  was when my daughter Graduated from Basic ( USAF at Lackland Texas.) But I wont be here as often as usual---in the New Year -I want to see these lousy C & P doctors ( whether contracted doctors or not) get a big dime dropped on them and I know how to drop that kind of dime. But I also know how much of my time these things can take.

I have plenty of evidence, personal C & P exams that were awful that I had to overcome, and can certainly vouch for the C & P exams many of you here get, that are deficient, and also I have evidence of a different nature from the GAO, and also the established fact that BVA decisions are often the first time a veteran's records are actually read....also I hope to find a lawyer who would begin a class Action- (I mentioned this to Bart at NVLSP ) recently to sue  for damages they (any vet or their survivor ) incurred because they had to obtain a costy IMO/IME to overcome some quack medical opinion, geared solely to deny the claim. 

"We have forwarded the contents of your message to be added as evidentiary information to your claims file at your regional office. They will research this issue further and respond to you directly regarding their findings."

HA HA, I called Peggy last week and she told me basically the same thing-they were working on my request.The C & P exam should be in my  file.800# told me all of my issues are with the same assigned person.I hope they can read.

I could use the C & P as it appeared in the denial-for my higher level complaints , and the claim was awarded anyhow but I filed another CUE on it because the EED and other legal BS is wrong in the decision. I still want to see the signature of the "examiner" . 

Another Buffalo vet I know has filed a formal complaint against this RO with the IG, and is filing it also with the OAWB.And naming names as I did.

He used to be a hadit member. He won his claims and now has a major CUE issue with them.

Edited by Berta

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet