Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

algorithm mastered

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

So I wanted to test this theory as I did call the 1800 number ask them what your EP code is your claim is considered mine was 020. I looked up the Monday workload report and looked at the week prior to me filing 112 here in Wilmington DE and the week after 108 that's 4 claims difference meaning one of those is mine then I checked the count of claims every week up until this week and it shows 106 that's a 2 difference but if you follow week to week the whole time since I filed that a change of 104 claims and if they go in order like they say they do my claim should be moving any day. So that being said I log onto vets.gov and my claim is now pending approval new estimation completion went from Feb.5 to March 8,2019 which would make it 89 days for my claim. I know I live in a tiny RO area but its crazy how the hell that worked out. Either I am losing it or somebody else post a claim longer then 2 months and let me go to work on figuring out a new date on my own if you know you code its considered when you call the RO? I am baffled when I did this tonight and when I deemed this was my week for movement logged on to have it moved is pretty coincidence to pending approval and now today preparation for notification to be mailed. Hoping to find out before the ten way wait to mail for mail...

Edited by jfrei

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet