Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

People That I Email Cannot Reply

Guest HankHill

Guest HankHill

I am having a problem that I hope one of you can help with. Whenever I email someone and they try to reply to the message they get an error saying that the address they are trying to email is not valid. Instead of my email address showing up on their screen to reply to, they see: (my wife's name@mcmo.net) which is not a valid email address. They can type in my actual address and send me email with no problems, but cannot reply to my messages. I am sure this is probably something simple but I am not exactly what you would call computer literate and could use some help. I use Outlook Express for my email.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

:( Hank

Am I to assume that this is happening to ALL your e-mail, or only on this board.

If it is the former, then the most obvious answer is that you have an invalid address listed in the reply to portion of your Outlook Express setup.

I gave up using that years ago, so can't remember how to walk you through the steps. There should be an item somewhere in the main menu at the top that says either 'Options' or 'Preferences" Check there for what address you have listed as the deafult address, or the 'Reply to address'.

Fight the VA as if they are the enemy; for they are!

Erin go Bragh