VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

War Related Illness and Injury Study Center: Anyone use this to make appt with them? for JPx or diesel?

Rate this question

ToxicSgt73

Question

I am constantly adding relevant to me material to my blog on this site. About my Toxic Journey. The particular post I am working on is a list of Toxins, and links that are related: 

https://community.hadit.com/blogs/entry/150-toxic-exposure-misc/

This link below, is the " WRIISC " War Related Illness and Injury Study Center

https://www.warrelatedillness.va.gov/education/factsheets/military-and-aircraft-vehicle-exhaust.pdf

It is about JPx and Diesel Exhaust, and how about its REALLY BAD FOR YOU.....and if you think you were exposed to some and you have problems, just tell your PC doc and ask for a referral......I am wondering how that is going with anyone? Did you get anything worthwhile out of that experience? I keep hoping for something somewhere....of course the door isn't open there for me, CONUS exhaust.

I believe I found another couple or three or more links to my ills....those nodules in my lungs...along with the growths in half a dozen other places, could just be from inhaled JP4 exhaust or tarmac particles or a combo. And my newly bloomed wide spread Actinic Keratosis hopefully hasn't changed to SCC just yet, before I get the first one cut and tested next month.

Question: 

1. Anyone get one of those appointments? Was it more than just putting your name on a list? 
  2. Looks like I am not in the 'included' list to be 'presumptive'. Is this true? Has anyone outside of combat deployment got one of these appointments? 

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet