VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Doc Upload for Supplemental Claim

Rate this question

Mr Anxiety

Question

Hi all,

I have my signed 5103 and the evidence I want to upload with it, but I do not see an area to upload because I do not have a pending disabilities - since it's a supplemental claim. Is there a workaround or do I have to go through my VSO?

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Mr Anxiety said:

I have my signed 5103 and the evidence I want to upload with it, but I do not see an area to upload because I do not have a pending disabilities - since it's a supplemental claim. Is there a workaround or do I have to go through my VSO?

There's a link to upload evidence on the VA.gov front page? Are you saying once you log in that it won't let you upload the forms because there's no link for a pending claim?

https://www.va.gov/disability/upload-supporting-evidence/

1 hour ago, awgv001 said:

There's a link to upload evidence on the VA.gov front page? Are you saying once you log in that it won't let you upload the forms because there's no link for a pending claim?

https://www.va.gov/disability/upload-supporting-evidence/

Hi! Thanks for you reply, you steered me toward the answer I needed. You can't upload evidence to support an appeal, which is what I'm doing. I have to have my VSO do it.

Thanks again.