Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any News On The Latest

Rate this question

Berta

Question

http://vawatchdog.org/07/nf07/nfFEB07/nf020307-11.htm

I think this bullcrap gives a lot of credibility to those of us who have experienced VA losing our records.

Then again the news at the VA web site said it might have been stolen and not been misplaced.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

http://vawatchdog.org/07/nf07/nfFEB07/nf020307-11.htm

I think this bullcrap gives a lot of credibility to those of us who have experienced VA losing our records.

Then again the news at the VA web site said it might have been stolen and not been misplaced.

One of these times, vets are going to find out they're victims of identity theft. Then watch the Form 95s

and FTCA filings. I sure hope this stays a spectator sport! Hate to see any of us suffer.

• HadIt.com Elder

This must not worry Veterans. I posted it several days ago & 1 person replied. Must not be important.

Don

I think we all care. However, this is just another situation where ole Sec of VA Nick will run to congress and say "don't worry gentlemen I have it under control". Congress will recess their special commission they set up to take a look at the incident to go skiing with their family and as they leave the room they will pat ole Nick on the back and say "God Bless you Nick for looking out for our veterans." Upon return from their ski trip they will convene and say "you know ole Billy over at GAO does not have anything to do. Lets put him on this issue with ole Nick cause they both need to take a golf vacation." While ole Billy and Ole Nick play golf they will discuss how they can screw the taxpayer out of more money and upon their return - Ole Billy will have a special report writing team to produce a report that says the GAO found the reason for the loss was that too many veterans were filing friviolus claims so Ole Nick over at the VA needs another 20 billion dollars. Congress will look at the report and call Ole Nick back in. Ole Nick will enter the meeting crying and testify that the GAO report was on spot and he commends the GAO for their untiring efforts to help protect the "good veterans" of this country. Congress will respond with God Bless you man for such a great job, here is your trip ticket for another 20 Billion dollars to spend on your earmark progams within the VA. However, we don't have any more Social Security Funds to steal from the public, so just take it out of the veterans health care and compensation budget................................. as they all leave the meeting hand in hand they take just a second to sign a bill that increase the salary of ole Nick, ole, Billy and of course themselves. Now guess what the vetean got? AND THE WONDERFUL CIRCLE GOES ON.

Yep we care - but if you can not get them held accountable for the death of veterans, do you really think anything will be done about a little data loss? JMHO