Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Alex Need Your Help

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

Alex,

Talked to U some time back & U gave me the name of a Lawyer U had dealt with & was satisfied with.

Problem being I lost his name.

Would U be so kind as to send it again?

Thank You

GARY

gdsnide@hotmail.com

gdsnide

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Guest fla_viking

Dear Veteran

Joe Moore was my atty and got me over $100.000 in back pay. He knows VA law but is good at knowing what the pratices are at the VA level. He showed me what may seem clear in law is not always so and if he can make it work for you he will.

His Tel # is Joe Moore 301-519-1683

Terry Higgins

Terry.

Thank U very much for the response.

Here's the situation

Filed for SMC & have all sorts of opinions of VA Doc opinions which are positive & have some IMO's which are also.

Also, held back some IMO'c (& can get more) in case of denial.

Here's the scenerio..... Filed claim at RO & was denied ( So what else is new) & filed NOD to BVA.

Called the 1,000 number after a couple of months & told I was approved & would hear from them in 5 days.

Waited a bit more time than that & called back & was told I was not approved

Called BVA & person told me it would be some time yet before it was settled.

Can I use a Lawyer before I get denied by the BVA as it seems there is something amiss here?

Used CLark Evans before ( Who is an excellent Lawyer & won 100% T & P for me) but am unable to contact him & have heard he is sick.

Also, the BVA has a babit of taking a long time at times in approving or denying claims no matter what is said about them getting quicker. Figure my only chance is a Lawyer which I had to use before with the VA & also with SS. I'm just a Layman but from the evidence it looks like a Slam Duck Claim but like I say " I'm only a Laymen & all my knowledge of the VA has beed accumalated from HADIT "( Which I will be eternally grateful for the people on here that put up with all my questions especially Berta. ( Thank U again,Berta for all your time)

My first claim I tried to work myself ( Which was a joke) & Clark took over & in about 18 months ( Or less) got it settled

Entire time from filing till 100% was 9 years so U can see why I have trust in Lawyers.

Probably would have been a lot less time but I had went as high as the Court of Veterans Apppeals & he had to get it back to BVA.

Terry, I will contact Lawyer U suggested & post what happens.

Thank U very much for your time.

GARY gdsnide@hotmail.com

gdsnide

Dear Veteran

Joe Moore was my atty and got me over $100.000 in back pay. He knows VA law but is good at knowing what the pratices are at the VA level. He showed me what may seem clear in law is not always so and if he can make it work for you he will.

His Tel # is Joe Moore 301-519-1683

Terry Higgins

Terry,

Called Joe & he said as soon as I get my "DENIAL" from the BVA get back in touch with him.

Feel I have a very strong case but wish to be prepared in case I do get a denial. Also, I sent in VA Opinions & IMO's to the RO who sent them to the BVA of which I have copies. ( Berta has been my MENTOR since I found this site & I have learned a lot from her)

Think this was or maybe wasn't very smart but I held back an IMO where the Neuro say's I have Mild Dementia

Reason being if I get turned down I hit them with that.

I'll check with Joe first ( As I am not oppossed to paying a Lawyer to get comped)

I also have a couple other IMO'S & if turned down will get plenty more because the first time I filed for SC it took me 9 years.

My own dumb fault as I didn't get a Lawyer

Clark Evans had to get it kicked back from the Court of Veterans Appeals back to BVA to work with it.

From start to finish with him was about 18 months & I'm 100% T & P

Filing for SMC

GARY

:)

gdsnide